Contacts in Business App
Business App users will be able to capture and store information about their contacts in the CRM easier.
As small business owners, managing customer relationships is crucial to their success. With the new CRM, we hope to help SMB owners to manage and organize their customer data from different sources, and ultimately drive more revenue for their businesses. The same Contact table will also be available in Reputation Management to help our users manage and send out review requests.
Business App Users will be able to:
- Create, read, update, and delete contacts
- Search for contacts by phone number, name, and email
- Filter contacts by tags, created date, name, phone number, and emails
- Upload contacts in bulk
- Sync the contact table with the existing customer list to maintain existing integrations
- Support other services and marketplace vendors to extend and update the contact model
Managing contacts in Business App is now easier with the first four updates listed on the post! You can now capture and store more contacts data effortlessly and be able to search and filter on the data. You can also import contacts in bulk to help you stay organized and manage customer data from various sources. This marks the beginning of improving the CRM in Business App!
Gabriel Tsoi: I can’t sit still in so excited.
Can’t wait very much needed.
and download all the same way...
Very much needed
marked this post as